Did you mean: 
d-adams1035
Astronaut

Re: Excessive battery drain

I experienced battery draining, but it was going real fast

Juanaman
Cosmic Ray

I can have mine on 100% and 40 mins later I'm down to 70 30 % in 40mins theres something going on with this patch and it needs to be addressed because 4 hours total is ridiculous if you ask me

d-adams1035
Astronaut

I got a new battery and it helped a little

AikuruKaijuu
Constellation

Wow, I thought I was the only one.

Juanaman
Cosmic Ray

You are deff not the only person buddy lol from what I have seen this update is affecting alot of people besides me and getting a new battery why the phones came out a few months ago there should be no reason for getting a new battery it's not that at all it's the software update I'm 100% positive

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@AikuruKaijuu Have you tried any of these troubleshooting steps here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001451/

userxQF9JdxScD
Asteroid

Amen and ditto (S10 battery drains crazy fast after Nov update via AT&T).

Samsung if you're listening it’d be nice if we didn't have to wait weeks for the fix. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userxQF9JdxScD Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps?

userxQF9JdxScD
Asteroid

I already tried just about everything, thanks.

Like the other folks in this thread I feel pretty certain this started with the latest update (with October versions of the kernel and other components), as I really didn't change anything else before everything went south.

Highlighted
Samsung_jwHXiRJ
Cosmic Ray

Samsung really needs to upgrade or modify their batteries. These phones are so technologically advanced. Nowadays we practically do everything with our phones. They have do many useful features, but Samsung really needs to do something about the power source.