cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Owen-M
Halo

Android System Battery Drain on Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Android system draining 30% of my battery. I reset my phone and nothing helped. I started completely new after the reset except for contacts, phone calls and texts. This seems very unusual and this didn't happen on my S10+. Is there any fix???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_01
Galaxy

Re: Android System Battery Drain on Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ohhh ok so you have and at&t, they are known to load them with bloatware, just delete everything and disable everything from them. I also have one from tmobile but its disabled by default

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having this issue on my s10 plus also but it's not a huge impact like yours mine is around 13-10%

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Owen-M wrote:

Android system draining 30% of my battery. I reset my phone and nothing helped. I started completely new after the reset except for contacts, phone calls and texts. This seems very unusual and this didn't happen on my S10+. Is there any fix???

There are times where google app could be doing this and/or Play Store app.  The play store app gets updates periodically too.  Something is not letting your phone idle properly.  

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its so weird, I'm still trying to find a fix. Just got this phone on Saturday (9/28/19) from Best Buy. I think I might have found a culprit. I went to apps and I found that bixby voice wake-up was using 48% over the label 'Android System'. Maybe this is it but even so thats an 18% difference from the 30% shown in device maintence. But even so 30% is still odd.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Owen-M wrote:

Its so weird, I'm still trying to find a fix. Just got this phone on Saturday (9/28/19) from Best Buy. I think I might have found a culprit. I went to apps and I found that bixby voice wake-up was using 48% over the label 'Android System'. Maybe this is it but even so thats an 18% difference from the 30% shown in device maintence. But even so 30% is still odd.

Disable voice in bixby settings if you can.  I don't really use bixby, so I didn't setup voice function.  Also I have seen mobile data to stay active even though it was not needed anymore.  Did you update all apps in Play Store and Galaxy Store?

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I disable voice wake up and I always turn mobile data off when I'm on wifi. All my apps are updated on both stores I'm just not sure what's causing the idle drain

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Owen-M wrote:

I disable voice wake up and I always turn mobile data off when I'm on wifi. All my apps are updated on both stores I'm just not sure what's causing the idle drain

Which carrier are you using?

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use AT&T

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please provide me with a screenshot of the battery consumption for today and for the week? Also, give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001451/

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is my battery usage from today