cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android System Battery Drain on Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It definitely looks like Youtube Vanced is using a lot of battery. On my personal Note 10+ I don't have any crazy battery drainage with normal Youtube. 

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree with @SamsungJace its definitely YouTube Vanced the app taking most of your battery try to uninstall it for a day or 2 and check back in

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As you can see this is my usage from today in the s10+ with 5 hours of on screen and I still have 35%

userX8mXShLZ4Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does the same with my note 8 any solution to fixing it

Samsung_vw7M3kF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nerf all your un needed apps and run in a more effective mode ir just use a charger when playing.

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userX8mXShLZ4Z for you download the app in the play store called phone info and check your battery cycle as the note 8 is a lil bit older

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update : My battery life was pretty much the same with normal youtube but I switched my phone to 1080p and the battery life is extremely good now. Still disappointing I can't get normal battery life on 1440p like on my s10+

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Strange you should go to a Samsung store and get that check out and maybe get a replacement because I use 1080p on daily basis but if you still cant get advantage of the big battery, I would go to your local samsung store.

Owen-M
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I'm just gonna stick with this battery as I don't want to ruin the water resistance of my phone and the only Samsung repair shop in my entire city is a UBREAKIFIX.

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got it I mean you might as well talk to an operator from the samsung members app- live chat and ask for an estimate if you need to pay or is it going to be a free replacement