cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpYvan7dqiR
Asteroid

Android9 OneUi 1.5 very slow

Hi folks! I am having an horrible Samsung Note10+. I am running Android9 OneUI 1.5, and I dont have games... I am just working with Note10+. I am a heavy user of email, whatsapp, telegram, etc. Nothing that can be the reason... My Note10 many times of the day is going very ultra slow. When a call rings... I can not answer for example. It stays ringing... I try to get... but it does not respond. When I switch an application... it gets very slow to happens. When I get a picture... I try to touch the left button to see my picture... but it gets around 30 seconds to go to the picture.

When I go to Device Care... just to analyse the smartphone... it is a turtle... very slow. I am really feeling miss my old Note8. Is anyone getting this situation? Is there any application that I can check WHAT app is making my Note10 slowly, or could be a hardware problem? Please, dont tell me to reset default my smart... I get a full day to install my tokens, etc. It is not a Windows to format a ONE MONTH smartphone. Please!!!

4 REPLIES 4
user6PQf9Mt8Zx
Asteroid

Re: Android9 OneUi 1.5 very slow

Download "Galaxy Labs" from the Galaxy Store and then install the apps within that app and run them all. If the problem persists, then you probably have a defective device.

userpYvan7dqiR
Asteroid

Cannot find this app. Just found old versions (s5, s6).

Nebula

Factory reset your phone. Sounds like you have a virus.

Highlighted
userpYvan7dqiR
Asteroid

I have Mcafee installed, and in Device Care, Secure, I always check for virus... so if it has virus, neither Samsung knows... but, I followed the tip to Wipe Cache Partition (https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note10/Note10-freezing/m-p/942122) (Find Note 10 freezing).. It appears to be common this problem. I would not like to factory reset a smartphone that has only 2 months of use... Is it worst than Windows?! Is there any app/tool to monitor what is going wrong? It appears some process/app is getting full cpu, or like that. Come on, factory reset is a nightmare !? Samsung???