cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

App no longer records telephone calls

Recently I allowed for my Note 10+ to do some critical updates. Ever since the update I have noticed that an app that I have been using since I purchased the phone has stopped working properly. The app is a telephone recording app. That way I am capable of having a record  of calls I have made and/or received, just in case I need to refer back to them for business purposes. I am in a state that only requires for one party concent to do this. Is there a reason why this app has stopped recording AUDIO? I stress the word audio because when a call is made or comes into the phone the app still creates a file for each call and the takes up space for the duration of time on the call without recording the Audio of either party.

When I first began to use this same app I found that the same thing would happen when using the AKG headphones that came with the phone. Is there a reason why Audio would not record when using a headset?
At this point in time I am just glad that I havent need to refer back to any calls that were made since I made this last update to the phone. With that being said I even luckier that I do delete calls that arent necessary to reference in the future for any reason.
WHEN IS SAMSUNG GOING TO STOP BREAKING WORKING FEATURES ON THEIR DEVICES?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: App no longer records telephone calls

what's the name of the app?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: App no longer records telephone calls

Try ACR app