cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user35iTVw6q0K
Asteroid

Are the Note 10 plus 512g/black in short supply?

I pre-ordered my Note 10 plus 512g/black at Best Buy on 08/15 as an upgrade on the Sprint network, hoping to get my hands on it yesterday but to no avail as of 4:20pm 08/24 still no phone at the Palm Desert, CA Best Buy store. They say they've been receiving the plus in 256g but not many in 512g. Had anyone heard of any shortage of Now 10 plus 512gb 

5 REPLIES 5
userEBqXT6KW61
Astronaut

Re: Are the Note 10 plus 512g/black in short supply?

Seems like they are all in short supply. I pre-ordered a 256gb 10+ in white, which I was told was the least asked for color. Store originally said they were supposed to get extras overnighted for delivery day after launch. Didn't happen or didn't get enough. They have no idea when my phone will arrive. 

Seems like a big failure by Samsung. 

userIGSpVg85Ma
Asteroid

I read somewhere that Samsung got twice as many preorders for the Note 10 as they did for the Note 9.  Couple that with having to produce extra models (Note 10+ and Note 10), and I'm guessing that Samsung ran into production planning issues.

TAJones
Asteroid

I wish they offered the 512gb in more colors other than j...

I wish they offered the 512gb in more colors other than just black.

user35iTVw6q0K
Asteroid

Re: I wish they offered the 512gb in more colors other than j...

I get it @TAJones  but mine is always in a Otter Box anyway

user0hq1KSxCMv
Constellation

Dude I  live in la quinta.  I ordered mine from the la quinta store. They don't have my note 10 plus either! What the heck!