cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzpCN5cyiJU
Constellation

Audio output missing from the notifications for Note 10

Can some help me to fix this please the audio output is missis from the direct access in the notifications bar this really annoying to do a second step to change between phone audio to headphones audio the feature is still under a new media button but is a 2 step process now Screenshot_20190826-001809_Media and devices.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Audio output missing from the notifications for Note 10

Hi, the feature you're looking for isn't missing. Unlike before, audio control for connected devices now features a full interface that facilitates one-hand usage. 

In this situation you could lock media output from recents instead of opening it from the notification area. Otherwise there's no way to restore the previous layout for audio output.

Screenshot_20190826-070004.jpgLock app

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
GeeDew
Constellation

This doesn't work for me. Media and devices disappeares from recents menu as soon as I hit the recents button. Most of the time I don't even see it but sometimes I can see it for a split second in recents. I wish there was still the option of a drop down in the notifications bar. Switching to an app interrupts things especially when I'm in a game and trying to switch the game audio. It's disappointing 😔

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@GeeDew Have you tried clearing the cache partition your phone?

useruC0CieAy6B
Astronaut

Having the same problem as well. Need help.