cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Auduo only plays through the ear pice speaker

The audio on my Samsung note 10plus only plays any sound at all through the ear piece speaker. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Auduo only plays through the ear pice speaker

I've been having the same problem, o found out that everything it happens its when I'm listening to an audio from whatsapp and when I exit the speaker won't play the audio, I haven't found a proper answer so what I always do is come to the app and do a speaker check, that reset it, but I want a proper fix on that problem
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Auduo only plays through the ear pice speaker

There are a few things that can cause issues with the speaker while you are on call or listening to audio playback through your Galaxy phone. For example, there could be an external device where the audio is being redirected. It's also possible that a software problem or physical damage is causing the issue. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001255/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.