cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLBBcOgSbd8
Constellation

August 19th and still not shipped for the 23rd

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered the note 10plus Aurora glow on August 8th and still has not shipped for friday the 23rd. I hope I get it Friday , Saturday or Sunday the latest. If I get a update I will let you guys know.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: August 19th and still not shipped for the 23rd

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nothing to worry you will get it on time and I know the feeling of waiting for the most exciting device ever release ^_^. I used my note 10 around the city taking selfies and people compliment me why I sway my hand in front of my phone of course it was the S-pen, the wand that can instantly make you a wizard =)

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nothing to worry you will get it on time and I know the feeling of waiting for the most exciting device ever release ^_^. I used my note 10 around the city taking selfies and people compliment me why I sway my hand in front of my phone of course it was the S-pen, the wand that can instantly make you a wizard =)

View solution in original post

useriVm9RGWIdo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered on 8/8. Aurora glow through Samsung. My delivery date of 8/23 changed to Sept. 4th yesterday. Might have to cancel and just got to a store friday......

@RedDragon wrote:

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useriVm9RGWIdo You can do that but the beauty of preordering is you will get those extra goodies I believe a $150 coupon towards accessories?

useriVm9RGWIdo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would rather have my phone. Th hey can keep the 150. 

@RedDragon wrote:

@useriVm9RGWIdo You can do that but the beauty of preordering is you will get those extra goodies I believe a $150 coupon towards accessories?

@RedDragon wrote:

@RedDragon wrote:

Samsung_j1mbwS6
Astronaut

You should get the tracking# by now cuz I just got mine t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should get the tracking# by now cuz I just got mine this afternoon