cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Awful video upload quality

Alright, y'all, I feel like I've been to the end of the internet and back, trying to find a way around this. My videos look absolutely stellar. Then, as soon as I upload them to Facebook or YouTube, they look like pure garbage. Obviously, I've checked my settings on both are for highest quality.

Everything I have been able to find seems to indicate that this is just a Samsung problem, and you have no choice but to live with it. Well, I just can't accept that to be true. Tell me one of y'all has cracked the code. I don't care how easy or hard it is to fix, I'll do it. This is mad lame.

In a decade, I have had nothing but galaxy smartphones. But this is a deal breaker. If I can't fix this, I'm getting out from under this note 10 plus as quickly as possible and never coming back.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Awful video upload quality

With websites like Facebook and Twitter there will always be compression. No matter what phone you use videos won't look the best. But when you upload to YouTube videos will look just as good as before you upload. Ive uploaded over 500 videos on my channel using a Samsung device. A lot of those videos even recently were recorded with a Note 10 Plus. I always get positive feedback on how good the quality is especially for a smartphone. Sometimes it takes time for youtube to process the video at the highest quality. So don't expect your video to be at highest quality right away. Thats why I always upload private until I see the quality is good. Trust me. The phone is fine👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Awful video upload quality

at first, it uploads as 240p, then quality gets better gradually. wait for a couple house and check ur quality again.