cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yung_lordyscar0
Constellation

Back to apple

Going back to iPhone the camera quality shot down after updates stating it was going to be better and the lack of being able to update carrier purchased devices is blasphemous and my note 10+ was going to be my phone of the year

7 REPLIES 7
Bombdigity
Asteroid

Re: Back to apple

Ugh

Bombdigity
Asteroid

I know the feeling. About my phone straight from Samsung unlocked said the fact that I am on a Carrier lockdown is just stupid in my opinion. However I am on a 30 day challenge and I have twentyman days left to go so I'll just have to deal with it till then…

Bombdigity
Asteroid

Omg voice dictation is just hateful.... I bought my note 10+ straight from samsung and I got it unlocked too. It pains me to have to wait the 29 more days for my challenge but oh well.

Brian_1986
Astronaut

Same updates take to long meanwhile apple has more consistent updates and a better ecosystem

UsernameUnnamed
Cosmic Ray

Is this with the beta program?(then you asked for it) If not, have you tried clearing the camera's cache and data? Cleaned the lens? With a bad camera, it still beats iOS. Not enough of a problem to switch os imo. Next update is before the year ends.

DocFong
Astronaut

User error or defective hardware. I'd recommend a master reset before you run out and buy a iPhone.

Yung_lordyscar0
Constellation

I'm not on the beta