cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userxvNo1lvtCO
Constellation

Bad customer service, guess im off to apple

I am just wanting to make a post about a recent issue I've had with Samsung I recently tried to pre order the Samsung note 10 plus and was met with issues. When I was trying to order the phone I kept getting error saying something happen try again later I got the Samsung financing and was wanting to pre order a note 10 phone to continue with the Samsung line I currently two Samsung phones a s9 plus and a s8 plus. When I went to call customer service I was lied too i emailed ttb em the issue as the agent said and yet to recieve a solution so now i uave lost the deals and im irritated. I am upset because I am a cell phone store assistant and i sell Samsung devices and this experience hurts the image i had for the company. The company has good phones but horrible customer service and nkw this is how i will have to market it cause in my experience this is the truth. I feel like this situation was poorly handled and i shouldnt have to beg anyone to take my money.

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bad customer service, guess im off to apple

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userxvNo1lvtCO 

Why does it always have to be Apple? It's that supposed to be an insult? 😋 It's like you're saying: "I'm going to punish myself by downgrading to an iPhone because I'm upset with you..."

I understand being fed up, and there are no excuses for bad support, there are just so many great options in the Android world. You will absolutely hate an iPhone.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
ToxicPoptart
Cosmic Ray

I've been having issues for months and it hasn't been tak...

I've been having issues for months and it hasn't been taken care of yet. I haven't had a Samsung phone since the S7 active and I'm regretting buying the S10+ now

Jayp-1984
Astronaut

Geno actually iphones are not that bad.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Geno actually iphones are not that bad.

Geno is right on the money! There are far better options on the Android market (besides the #1 in my heart Samsung) to make the leap to an iPhone. It's horrible that you had such a frustrating experience and I would be highly annoyed myself had that happened to me, but in the end choose the device the works best for you and your life rather than buying due to brand popularity or status. For myself, Samsung devices (especially the Note 10+) checks all of the boxes for what I want out of my phone and more. Hope you get everything sorted out! 

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Geno actually iphones are not that bad.

@Jayp-1984 wrote:

Not saying they are, I had iPhones from the original iPhone 2G, in 2007, and several models after that, but once I finally tried Samsung and Android, I could never even consider using an iPhone again. Once you have a taste for true freedom and power that Android gives you, you will never be happy with iOS. Thats what I believe in. 

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userbjgRsN2mTM
Asteroid

You can go to the iphone but you will be making a huge mi...

You can go to the iphone but you will be making a huge mistake Samsung phones are way better than Apple. Their phones are way behind you should have just ask for a Supervisor. I have been a Samsung user for years, I had the Apple phone but was not happy be cause you have to pay for everything.

SAMSUNG IS THE BEST.

userAwEdHCizEw
Asteroid

The order problem still persists.

For me,  there wasn't even a record of an attempt to buy the note10+ on preorder. So there goes the $150, etc. benefit. 
So yesterday, the 24th, I actually got a confirmed order placed online. It was paid in full as the "credit check" feature didn't work although Experian notified me of the hit on my report. Nonetheless, financing vs. PIF wasn't an issue to me and the order had gone through.
However, this morning I received the email from Samsung asking for the update to payment information. I've now tried repeatedly to get it submitted "correctly" but get the same error message every time.
Samsung chat acted/spoke as though this was caused on my end and only pertained to me which clearly, from the many posts here and the replies, isn't the case. The resolution offered was, "Try a different card." Well... nothing works and it isnt just my order.
I own 3 Samsung TVs, a Samsung dryer, the TabS3, a Note8 and an S8. The Note10+ would be the 7th Samsung phone purchase.  Also, I was prepared to get a Samsung range as well as upgrading to the TabS6 and replacing the oldest TV with a smart QLED version. 
Considering this problem and the horrible copy and paste, no solution answers from customer service, it's probably time to invest in upgrades with a different manufacturer.
Very poor management Samsung! I'm surprised by the extent and scope of what is clearly a real problem and your lack of support that includes no practical resolution, explanation, or (God forbid) the company and staff actually acknowledging that there's an issue.
Your mismanagement of customer service and the continually abysmal record on offering real solutions or support that includes the truth of a problem on your end is pushing me, a loyal and frequent customer, to walk away. Not only will you lose my business, you'll lose the recommendations that many of these customers and I would have happily given. My purchases may be chump change considering your profits, BUT as much bad publicity as this will cause certainly isn't.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.