cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_Cwgtdev
Astronaut

Battery issues

Had this note 10 plus for almost a week. Battery seems to be dying just as fast as my old Samsung 8plus. Im not on the phone any more or less than my other one. Screen resolution is not up that high and theres no apps running n background. This is supposed to be the best battery on Samsung phones. Anyone else having this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
userIgwln0zGpz
Constellation

Re: Battery issues

Keep using it as you are. The AI adaptive battery learns usage patterns. Your battery life should increase as you continue to use your phone. You can also manage it now using the "Power Mode" quick option.

userVr7whGNe4D
Asteroid

No, I get 6 hours of screen on time routinely on qHD. Have you tracked that? It's likely you do have an app draining battery in the background. You can also download Galaxy Labs from the Galaxy store. It features a few optimization utilities.

Mrkid6
Constellation

Do you have slot of notifications in the background? Also with every new phone I get I disable apps I don't need or use. For example my att phone comes with a whole list of att I don't use. There are lists online as to which ones are safe to disable. On every phone I've gotten at least 14 hours doing it this way. My s10+ can get up to 16 if I don't use it as much

Samsung_Cwgtdev
Astronaut

Thinking about trading in this one for the 512 GB i know its the same battery but is it somehow possible that the battery in the 512 is better because it has more memory?

userQj0CdnNlNI
Asteroid

Try going to settings, in settings go to connections, then more connections. See if nearby scanning devices is on? If so turn it off.

Highlighted
MorteM
Astronaut

Mine last 2 days with medium use and 3 with light use. No...

Mine last 2 days with medium use and 3 with light use.

Note 10 plus. Great phone, better try a hard reset.