cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQVKdps6xXo
Constellation

Battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the note 9 and I upgraded to the note 10, but im noticing that the battery life is shorter on this one, using it the same way I used to do it with my note 9, and this one doesn't seem to last the same way.

Not sure if there is something wrong with the battery, even when my note 9 was 1 year old it last longer that note 10.

I believe the settings are the same as on the other one.

Is there anything I can do to check if there is a problem with my battery?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
usergnRQN7Q0t5
Constellation

If your using the note 10 and not the note 10+ that could...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If your using the note 10 and not the note 10+ that could be why. The note 9 has a larger batter than the note 10. The note 9 has a 4000mah, note 10 has a 3500mah battery and the note 10+ has a 4300mah battery. I have the note 10+ and I get around 10 hours of screen on time before it's completely dead. I use adaptive batter settings to maximize battery life. Try using adaptive battery setting. It will automatically adjust power setting according to what your doing to save battery life.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a shot:

Settings> Device Care> battery

userQVKdps6xXo
Constellation

Its on the optimized setting which is supposed to be the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its on the optimized setting which is supposed to be the suggested setting, as it was on my previous phone.

I will keep testing the phone and see what happens

Thanks!

Neutron Star

Re: Battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to gather more info:

Your phone is Note 10 and not the + version?

1) If you have just Note10, the battery is a bit smaller than Note9

2) Note10 recently came out, I am sure Samsung will optimize the software to improve performance, battery life and so on.

3) Some settings options could have changed in the menu, since Note10 comes with Samsung OneUI 1.5 version

4) Give the phone some time to settle, if you recently got it

usergnRQN7Q0t5
Constellation

If your using the note 10 and not the note 10+ that could...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If your using the note 10 and not the note 10+ that could be why. The note 9 has a larger batter than the note 10. The note 9 has a 4000mah, note 10 has a 3500mah battery and the note 10+ has a 4300mah battery. I have the note 10+ and I get around 10 hours of screen on time before it's completely dead. I use adaptive batter settings to maximize battery life. Try using adaptive battery setting. It will automatically adjust power setting according to what your doing to save battery life.