cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergw7WGjhqSS
Constellation

Re: Big Problem: No Screen Protector For Galaxy Note 10 and Plus

And the worst part about it is when you damage the Pre installed protector and peel it of there's nothing decent on the market to replace it! Amazon has some very  screen protectors.  if you want to give up on your fingerprint scanner..and the are all simply AWFUL!!! Trust me...I've sent back all of them for a refund. Samsung needs to make something available IMMEDIATELY! This phone is way too expensive to have the screen crack! And the pre-installed one does not last. Get with it Samsung...PUT OUT AN OFFICIAL SCREEN PROTECTOR!

Samsung_LTi21Gd
Constellation

I chatted with Verizon tech support a couple of days ago. They told me to take the screen protector off because it was only meant for shipping. I also received a software update that said not place any kind of screen protector on. I have a good case on my phone and I'm very careful with it. I also don't carry it in the same pocket as my car keys. I have the best insurance I could get, so if something happens, I'll just get a new phone next day. Also, I had a LG V30 that I just upgraded to a Note10+ 5G. The LG only had an Otterbox case and no screen protector and Gorilla Glass 5 (we have 6 on the Note 10),and it looks brand new. Not one scratch. I wish I could put a screen protector on a phone that was so expensive, but I'm just going by what Samsung and Verizon said to do.

Comet

I would not take the stock screen protector off personally and haven't. It's the best screen protector for this device honestly. If yours is scratched, which happens, I understand if you take it to a UbreakIfix, they can replace it with a stock screen protector like the one that came stock.