cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Bluejacked

Hello everyone. For the last 2 years, I've had a problem with a hacker. It has slowly driven me bonkers as it would be as if someone was remote viewing and managing my multitude of devices...all Samsung as I WAS a huge fan of their products.

This has been an issue where I constantly lose access to my accounts and have lost money not to mention a couple of good friends and even some work. Others have seen it when it happens. And whatever means is used, it has persisted through simple settings changes as well as hard factory resets with both SIM and SD cards removed. 

I have tried multiple times to report this issue to the authorities as well as Samsung directly through the Members Chat, remote support and 1-800 number. They just keep telling me to turn it off and on. SAMSUNG has lost one VERY loyal customer as of right now!
I had the issue again tonight, I brought up a members chat window just to be given the same by one of the 'Pro's' ...Honey, I'm far too beyond a power cycling and need a true technophile.i called Google One and they IMMEDIATELY saw it was a 'bluejacking' (i.e) someone using Bluetooth to force bond and gain control. And this can also be done via web interface as I just learned. Iwill be once again making a report to the Fed in the morning. 

Does anyone have any experience with such an invasion of self and privacy? And may I ask how you dealt or deal with it? It's driving me slowly insane and I fear my lack of getting my voice heard is leading me to self destruction. 

I swear I don't wear an aluminum hat! 
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bluejacked

Are your, or do you know, know how to, enable your Developer Options for your phone?
Astronaut

I've personally never dealt with this but try using a VPN so the hacker doesn't get your location or access to your internet.
Asteroid

I was hacked a few years ago , but my hacker would try to communicate with me, leaving me hidden messages through various apps. controlling my searches and keeping me out of the play store. I mailed my cell to a professional because it was driving me crazy and casing marital problems.