Original topic:

Bluetooth Noise Reduction

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 6:18 AM)
VIHurricane
Astronaut
Options
Note10
Over thr last year, I've noticed that the sound on my phone (Galaxy Note 10 Aura Glow Unlocked) when using a Bluetooth headset or hands-free has become incredibly sensitive. For example, if I'm connected to my Galaxy Earbuds or to the Hands-free system in my car, the audio of the other caller will drop out intermittently.  From what I can tell, it does this when it picks up sounds from my side of the call. I think the phone assumes that km trying to speak and prioritizes my audio over the other caller.

People calling me have also noticed that background sounds get heavily amplified when I'm on the phone and using the Galaxy earbuds. A simple task like washing my hands or the dishes sounds like a rainstorm or a back-alley fight to the other person. It can also be pretty painful as the sound comes in very loud on their end.

I've searched for ways to disable or tweak the noise reduction circuit in the settings of the phone, but no luck. I've seen posts that indicate there is an option to disable noise reduction on the S series, but it doesn't seem to exist on the Note series. 

Has anyone else had these issues and found a resolution?
0 Likes
0 Replies