cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Bluetooth auto play media in car

I have a Note 10+ 5G and my car auto plays any media when it's connected to Bluetooth. When I start my car it auto plays. It I get a call and hang up it auto plays. I have to manually pause the audio or shut it down completely to keep it from automatically playing any media. 

I've had it auto any last opened app such as YouTube, Play Music, or Apple Music etc.

I have searched the settings frantically to make this stop. Does anyone out there have a solution? This is so freaking annoying. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth auto play media in car

Have you tried the steps in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGynabK6F6o

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Nope it didn't work. I followed the instructions in that video and it's still doing the same thing.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this occur with all Bluetooth devices or just the car? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Just in the car. It don't act like that with other connected devices. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It sounds like the car's radio unit is sending the signal to the phone to autoplay. I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of the car's radio and ask about any possible new updates and if there is a setting on the radio to turn this off.