Original topic:

Bluetooth connection issues after Android 11 update.

(Topic created on: 1/28/21 3:40 AM)
Homeuser66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10
Well, Samsung is at it again! Both my wife and I got the new update on our Note 10 Plus (AT&T). Before the update, our Bluetooth devices and connections were fine. After the update, not so much. The only thing I can connect to, is my car. Anything else, it won't connect to. I've unpaired and re-paired multiple times. I've Glau factory reset my phone, and still won't connect. When I contacted Samsung, I basically got the "Your devices are not compatible with Android 11". I disagree with them! I just bought a Samsung HW-Q70T soundbar. It was manufactured a few months ago. It no longer connects to our phones after the update.  If what they say is true, going forward, Android 11 isn't compatible with anything from the past? This is ridiculous! 
4 Replies
Samsung_gsp1MFY
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I have this same problem with my Note 10+. It definitely began with the update to my phone, which had a number of things that were nice, but definitely made my bluetooth stop working. My ear buds, my speaker, and my vehicle. No bluetooth device is working now. Does anyone have bluetooth working? If not, what can their excuse be for not testing this?

0 Likes
Homeuser66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10
Finally got a response from Samsung:

Thank you for using Samsung Members
App.
We sincerely apologize for the
inconvenience.
Please be informed that we have raised
this issue to our developers for further
evaluation. Once an update becomes
available, we will get back to you as soon
as possible.
We appreciate your patience.

0 Likes
Homeuser66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10
I'm still waiting to hear back from them. I sent logs through this members app.. Let's see... Lol I won't hold my breath..
0 Likes
Wargdunny
Constellation
Options
Note10
I will start playing a song in my nissan rouge and sometimes I might listen to a full song sometimes I might have to push the aux/Bluetooth button twice to change it from Bluetooth to aux and back to Bluetooth because the song cuts out. it will do this multiple times durring one song and it seems to have happened around the update time idk if it's one ui3.0 or Android 11
0 Likes