cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting.

Hey, for some reason my Bluetooth keeps disconnecting. This keeps happening on my car, and in my Google home. Try restarting my phone, and it has all last updates, but the problem continues. Any idea of what could be? Any idea of how to fixed it?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Bluetooth keeps disconnecting.

I'm on the same wagon, I will be on a call and the sound will go to speaker on the phone without turning off the bluetooth icon (suggesting that the call is connected to bluetooth still), only when I toggle that icon couple time the sound will go back to the headset/car

This happens randomly. 

model : SM-N975U

One UI version 2.1

Android Version 10

Kernel Version 4.14.117-18725784

Build number QP1A.190711.020.N975USQ3CTE7

Carrier Tmobile

Highlighted
Constellation

Likewise. This issue exactly....with all bluetooth devices:  Car, Galaxy Buds, Windows Dynamic Lock (that's a whole other mess as well, though!)

Have gone through all of the troubleshooting, pairing, and reset options short of a full factory reset.

Just found another thread to turn Battery Optimization off on phone and bluetooth related system apps. I just went through and disabled it on ALL system apps and will let you know how that works out.

-Dave

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hey Guys, been facing this After i Got the Android 10 update 
this is my thread 
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Mobile-Devices/Broken-Bluetooth-after-Android-10-update-M3...