cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userhFgSVxoChA
Constellation

Built in screen protector on note 10

Is this removable? Ornisbit even a screen protector? I am certain there is something there as I can feel it and see it especially along the edges and near the front camera.

5 REPLIES 5
Sousaking1
Cosmic Ray

Re: Built in screen protector on note 10

Yes it's removable. I still have mine on though, been on since launch and still not peeling it anything so it's actually surprisingly good for what it is.

Rile1564
Asteroid

Pulled mine off as soon as I got it. I pt on an aftermarket one that covered more of the screen. Fingerprint scanner worked fine. Current have a Dome Glass (imitation) protector on. Fingerprint scanner is worthless with it on. Works flawless with it off. I hear it works perfect with the official Done Glass protector.

SirWalt
Galaxy

You can take it off, but I usually leave the front and back protectors on to protect it from nicks and scratches on the front and back. Plus I like to upgrade very two years and it helps without the damage that can be done in that two year period. But, it is optional for each person to remove or leave it on.

bmw_osu
Astronaut

You can take it off. I put a rhinoshield screen protector and case on mine. They're way better than stock

Gr33nGiant
Constellation

I initially left on the factory installed screen protector, but the fingerprint scanner was a little sketchy for me. I replaced it with an IQ Shield film screen protector and it drastically improved the fingerprint scanner functionality.