cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKRRSwMG9Xc
Astronaut

Buying a Handheld Gimbal for the Note 10 plus

Hello,

I would like to buy a proven, hand held Gimbal for my new Note 10+.  I am having a hard time finding one. Does anyone know of, or has had any experience with a Gimbal for the Note 10+ which has a usable Android App which works with this phone.   Thank you, Larry

5 REPLIES 5
bpakieser
Asteroid

Re: Buying a Handheld Gimbal for the Note 10 plus

I would look into the dji osmo or osmo pocket. Both are reasonably affordable and excellent quality. I don't own any but I do own a dji mavic pro drone so I can attest to the quality of this manufacturer. I also believe there is an app for using both in conjunction with the phone. Hope that helps.

useruLG4DAqh1X
Constellation

I had a Zhiyun that worked with my note 9, when I out the note 10 plus in it the motor in the top are gives out after a few mins, after it gets very hot. So I'd like to know if you found one that worked for our new beast without having failures such as this. Plz let me know what you got

bpakieser
Asteroid

*Update*

I looked on the DJI website and they sell a handheld gimbal for mobile devices called the Osmo 3. Looks pretty solid. I'm thinking about ordering one myself. Good lock!

Highlighted
userdwsN0wG2Oi
Astronaut

Hi everyone,

I bought the new pocket size (foldable) Osmo 3  For my Samsung note 10 plus and it was awful. The phone power button gets pushed down with the holding clamps and the phone can not be properly balance because of its size. It also can not be used with any type of phone case. My recommendation is to try another type 

Jrcnone
Astronaut

Check out the Dji Osmo Series