cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user92OPfCuIC8
Astronaut

CAUTION: Buy Note S10+ Receive $150 Samsung Store Credit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought Item and registered for credit and was approved, tried to ordered items and apply rewards points and could never get past payment with a zero balance due. Never received confirmation or order number, spent well over two hours trying to get this accomplish and could not. Never received any information on how two redeem Spotify and You tube offer either. Called support and first problem had to wait two and a half hours to get a call back and then was unable to understand support person and turned out she was unable to Help! No wonder their so long in getting back to a customer. I have learned my lesson and will return item and go back with Apple.

M.Wilmoth

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: CAUTION: Buy Note S10+ Receive $150 Samsung Store Credit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"I have learned my lesson and will return item and go back with Apple."

Because of all the amazing gifts and bonuses that Apple give its users? Oh wait... Why would you punish yourself by doing something like that?

Anyway. I think a lot of people got their reward codes at the same time and the site had some issues due to high demand. Is there any reason not to try again now? Something might be missing from your situation, because from where we stand right now, it seems like all you have to do is just go and order your stuff now. If the app doesn't work, try the web site, and vise versa.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
4 REPLIES 4
userytMORWa7mN
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

you didnt get the 150 when you pre-ordered?

thats how it worked, for pre-orders

userC8pkdE9sWU
Astronaut

Go to the Samsung Shop app. You will go to the inbox and...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to the Samsung Shop app. You will go to the inbox and see if you qualify for the $150 credit. Takes a few days to accept it. Make sure you get what you want, cause they shipped one product with the wrong colors. Had to cancel the order now wait for the product to get to me. Then ship it back and wait for a reply for another credit due to the wrong colors.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"I have learned my lesson and will return item and go back with Apple."

Because of all the amazing gifts and bonuses that Apple give its users? Oh wait... Why would you punish yourself by doing something like that?

Anyway. I think a lot of people got their reward codes at the same time and the site had some issues due to high demand. Is there any reason not to try again now? Something might be missing from your situation, because from where we stand right now, it seems like all you have to do is just go and order your stuff now. If the app doesn't work, try the web site, and vise versa.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
user92OPfCuIC8
Astronaut

Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank You