cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anajok
Cosmic Ray

Call & text on other devices gone after update

I had the call & text on other devices working prior to the android 10 update. I have the special edition note 10 unlocked. Anyone else experiencing this ?

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Call & text on other devices gone after update

Hey there @Anajok, I hope you're doing well.

Could you please provide more details? What update are you referring to? I'll need to know your current baseband version (Settings>About phone>Software information>Baseband version.)

I'm currently on BSLD and have the option for "Call & text on other devices" in: Settings>Advanced features.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Anajok
Cosmic Ray

Im on BSLD also.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Thanks for clearing that up. Did you go to Settings>Advanced features? The option is listed there for me and it hasn't been removed by Samsung.

If it is missing, please place your phone in safe mode and see if it is in Settings>Advanced features. To get into safe mode, follow these instructions:

1. Pull down your notification bar
  2. Press the power button on the top right
  3. Press and hold the Power off option
  4. Select Safe mode

If the option exist only in Safe mode, you have a malicious app that is disabling this feature.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Anajok
Cosmic Ray

I'll try that now

Anajok
Cosmic Ray

Didnt work man. I have Verizon, but iam going to be so furious if they forced this option off after purchasing an unlocked note 10 specifically fort his reason. .. 😤🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I got rid of my precious note so I snapped have this feature

Anajok
Cosmic Ray

Correction *got rid of my previous (locked Verizon) note 10 just so I can have this feature *