cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisArchitect
Constellation

Call of Duty Mobile NOT Preinstalled

So, as everyone know, Samsung made the announcement that all Note 10/plus users would get an early access to the Call of Duty Mobile app - I received my Note 10+ yesterday from T-Mobile only to be surprised that Call of Duty Mobile was NOT installed, of course. Anyone has an idea what's going on?

I downloaded the latest APK and managed to get into the app - was hoping that it'd recognize the phone, but instead says that the app isn't available in my region yet.

Bummer, I hope I ain't get ripped off (I tend to want to get all that I'm promised when spending $1.2K on a phone)

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Call of Duty Mobile NOT Preinstalled

Hi @ChrisArchitect, I hope you're doing well.

The Call Of Duty game isn't pre-installed with any Note 10/10+ handsets. I don't recall Samsung announcing that it would be included already on the device. I would keep an eye on official sites for Call Of Duty for more info.

Also, app updates just rolled out. There is the new Discord game chat overlay now available in games. It's pretty cool.

I hope this helps! Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
ChrisArchitect
Constellation

You should reconsider watching the Samsung Note 10+ press conference again; when they were speaking about the internal specs, they mentioned gaming and Call of Duty Mobile was their focus. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/call-of-du...

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hi @ChrisArchitect, thank you for your response.

I am well aware of what was said and done at the Unpacked event in Brooklyn, NY. I was there in person. The game was definitely a focus of new Discord/gaming features but Samsung never said that the game would come pre-installed. I'd keep an eye out from  the official Call of Duty website https://www.callofduty.com/mobile

I hope that helps! Take care. 😃

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Care Ambassador

CoD was apparently present on demo units, and slated to come preloaded on Note10s as you mentioned. At this time CoD only exists in the form of a beta for AUS and CAN; therefore, the availability of game servers deserves concern. 

Like @Rydah said the game isn't on the phone, and you can't download it from the Play Store. I don't see an entry on the Galaxy Store either. Seems all we can do is wait for info. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
usergwOqvMp7x8
Constellation

I agree and Your words are exactly my thoughts.Thanks for the conversation and wish they would have just left the Stupid marvel game out and updated our phones with CODmobile once it becomes available. 

Samsung_TOltxcO
Astronaut

I remember when they had the deal w/ the galaxy skin for...

I remember when they had the deal w/ the galaxy skin for fortnite. There were a bunch hoops you had to jump through after buying the galaxy & neither company's support could help you out. Best of luck