Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Caller ID city and state information not displaying after One UI v2.5 update

Hello, 

I'm from the US and having this issue:

I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.  One UI version 2.5 / Android version 10 / Build Number QP1A.190711.020.N975USQU4DTH7

One UI 2.5 updated on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ on 9/30/2020.    Ever since this One UI update 2.5 rolled out to my device, the city/state information stopped displaying on incoming calls.  Also, when placing an outbound call by dialing the US 10-digit phone number, the city/state used to display but doesn't now since the update.  My sw version is N975USQU4DTH7.  My phone dialer is the native phone dialer app that came with the device.  I am not using any other phone dialer apps.  "Only" city/state information shows in Recents whereas this use to displayon the main phone call screen when a call is coming in or placing an outbound call.  Again, this used to show on main caller id screen of the phone dialer app for any incoming call.  Also, outbound calls did show the city/state when dialing a US 10-digit number.  I cleared cache/data/force stopped the phone app with no success.  The phone dialer app is the native app that came with the device.  I contacted my carrier, Verizon, which they reached out via an internal forum to Samsung.  I'm starting this thread in hope for help and solution.  Please help.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Caller ID city and state information not displaying after One UI v2.5 update

Same thing is happening with my S10+ after the recent update from Verizon.