Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMe6eGvbyri
Asteroid

Camera issues note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just received my note 10+ today. 

Upon starting and logging into everything I noticed my camera being weird. When I am able to get the camera, it is blurry both front and rear at 1.0 magnification. Any other magnification is okay. 

Most of the time, though, I get a black screen and it will just say camera has failed. 

I have tried clearing data and cache, force stopping, phone restarts, as well as safe mode with no luck. Is there any other options I'm missing? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Camera issues note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userMe6eGvbyri 

While you can still return you would of course go through Amazon.  After that Samsung support.  Since you received the device today, just exchange it for another one.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userMe6eGvbyri wrote:

Just received my note 10+ today. 

Upon starting and logging into everything I noticed my camera being weird. When I am able to get the camera, it is blurry both front and rear at 1.0 magnification. Any other magnification is okay. 

Most of the time, though, I get a black screen and it will just say camera has failed. 

I have tried clearing data and cache, force stopping, phone restarts, as well as safe mode with no luck. Is there any other options I'm missing? 

@userMe6eGvbyri 

Have you tried to turn off device, then back on?

userMe6eGvbyri
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your retailer regarding this.

userMe6eGvbyri
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I bought it through Amazon do you know if I would contact them or Samsung support? 

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userMe6eGvbyri 

While you can still return you would of course go through Amazon.  After that Samsung support.  Since you received the device today, just exchange it for another one.

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would have to be Amazon or the specific seller.