cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Papusha19
Asteroid

Camera refining

Hi, ever seen the new update my camera constantly out of the blue shows a notification " refining picture" which drains my battery. The only way to close this notification is by doing to settings, apps and force stopping it. I've even called Samsung help and their tech guy logged into my phone, cleared all the cache from a couple different areas and told me see if it pops up again. Guess what not even an hour and it came back again.

This is happening through the regular camera app..  even when my phone is not in use. And yes I've restarted the phone.

This is during me completely nuts. HELP ANYONE, ADVICE PLEASE

20191113_000022.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Camera refining

@Papusha19 

Hey there! The fix that has been working is going to Settings, device care, tap battery, then look for the camera app, and make sure put to sleep option is turned off.

If I helped you out please like the post. If I fixed your issue press "✓ Accept as Solution".
Papusha19
Asteroid

Crossing fingers. Thank you. 

John79x
Galaxy

Go into the Galaxy store and see if you still have the recent update for the camera app waiting.

I updated mine recently, will have to see if it stops happening.

They also say on here you can turn "put app to sleep" off when not in use or something in the camera app's settings, but I want the app to be put to sleep.

And when it happens, you can long press the camera app icon and select "force stop" to resolve it at the moment.