cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Can we get a note 10 option for NO CURVED SCREEN? PLEASE?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby is also wonderful. You can remap the button to do whatever you want if you're too stubborn to use a great voice assistant. The button is an excellent way to have Bixby and Google Assistant on your device happily coexisting. Try and utilize your features. They give you really amazing stuff.

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung designers impossible

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I prefer the curved screen. Always have since the Note Edge. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have to disagree as well.

I love the look of the curved screen, always have.

I think it is super sharp looking, and I've never had any issues with it whatsoever.

As far as the Bixby button goes.

You can remap it in the phone settings, with only a few options, but I prefer to use an app called SideActions (bXactions for all previous Galaxy's before thet Note 10) that lets you remap all your side buttons to do anything you want in different situations, with different options for long press, double press, and single press.

And P.S. to the O.P.

You seem a bit sensitive here.

No one has been condescending you in the entire thread.

You even told a moderator that him adding your suggestion to where they put all suggestions "is not a solution".

Did you think he was personally going to make you a flat screen Note on the spot and ship it right to you?

Get a grip, stop stomping your feet like a poorly raised child having a temper tantrum.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

you actually seem a bit arrogant so..guy was just mentioning a very REAL issue that many people have. Glad you are happy with it, we are not

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish. Thats why i havent upgraded since my Note 5.  I am going to iphone. I love their flat screen and i love a bit of a border around.  Zero desire for curved screen. The glare and the way cases fit, the way things slide off...its not worth having a stylus for all that

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I second this 100% and actually ended up in this forum because I was looking for a "submit suggestions" to Samsung link (which there isn't one). My husband and I have been Samsung smartphone owners since the beginning and upgrade often. I was hesitant to upgrade to the curved screen and actually kept the last flatscreen Note as long as possible (pretty much 2 years) because I thought it was a horrible idea. And proven right, we hate it. I've been waiting and hoping for Samsung to bring back a flatscreen option, meanwhile we have gone through multiple horrible "screen protectors" which companies can't seem to get right for curved screens. My husband was between screen protector replacements and broke the actual screen and instead of having it fixed for an outrageous amount of money he got a new iPhone instead. I'm starting to research other Android options and also considering going to the dark side and getting an iPhone because I might hate the curved screens more than Apple. I'll try waiting until the next Samsung Note release to see if they decide to provide a flatscreen option. If not, they will have lost 2 loyal lifelong customers.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been a Samsung Galaxy owner since the S2, gave up at S8+ now got Huawei. Won't be going back to Samsung until they ditch the God awful curved screen. A useless Achilles' heel.  I wish I hadn't sold my Note 4.