cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDCXaX6cJKv
Constellation

Can we get a note 10 option for NO CURVED SCREEN? PLEASE?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The curved screen on the note really messes with my use of the stylus. I've hated the curved screen since the beginning but the note has the best stylus interface that I can find. I just want a good phone that can handle graphics with NO CURVED SCREEN. Is that so difficult tp understand? Oh! And ditch the Bixby button too. Make it programmable for multiple things in case people don't use bixby.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can we get a note 10 option for NO CURVED SCREEN? PLEASE?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userB0LPyjLnyO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are a Diehard Samsung family. I am now pushing for an I phone. This curved screen is the WORST and I never USE it.  I have cracked 3 Samsung Curved edges  (had screen protectors AND heavy Duty cases) and just got a S9 (not my money) and I do not even care to spend the money to buy it a case - or use it.  Worst Phone Ever! 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userDCXaX6cJKv 

Just a guess, but a Note10 with a flat screen is probably won't happen.

As for your other suggestion: "And ditch the Bixby button too. Make it programmable for multiple things in case people don't use Bixby." It's has already been implemented. The power and Bixby button are not the same thing, and instead of activating Bixby with a long press, it can be remapped to powering down your phone just like a regular power button. The easiest way to turn of the Bixby button since the Bixby button was introduced.

Geno

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
Highlighted
userDCXaX6cJKv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Geno71 This response is unhelpful and condescending.

T_Diva
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, yes please! I so want this. I started looking at the Note 10 just to see if there was a no-curve option. I love my Note 9, except that the screen protector is constantly breaking. I had my iPhone 8 for two years before I cracked the screen protector, and I don't think I had *ever* cracked one before that. I can't keep an uncracked protector on my Note 9 for more than a week. And I don't get the point of it being curved - I've never understood what advantage it provides. I mean... thankfully I have the Tmobile insurance that I can go get a new protector for free whenever the cracks get too bad, but why should I have to do that? Can I not have a nice phone without cracks? And that's costing them a ton, too.

PLEASE, SAMSUNG, PLEASE, make a flagship option without a curved screen! I can't emphasize this enough. How do we make this happen? What do we have to do?