cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jroques
Constellation

Cant find some bluetooth devices

Im feeling frustrated, i have tried to connect my note 10 my sony receiver and to my pyke amplifier without luck.  Note 10+ does not see the device.  I have tried other devicw (apple) and they can connect to both.  I have tried everything,  even erasing the phone and starting fresh. What is happening?

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Cant find some bluetooth devices

@Jroques wrote:

Im feeling frustrated, i have tried to connect my note 10 my sony receiver and to my pyke amplifier without luck.  Note 10+ does not see the device.  I have tried other devicw (apple) and they can connect to both.  I have tried everything,  even erasing the phone and starting fresh. What is happening?

@Jroques 

I don't know the specs of your receiver, but does it have an a companion app of some sort?

Wow, you even did factory reset...you can try to "reset network settings" and see how it goes:

Go to settings>tap on magnifying glass> and type reset.  From there select reset network setting.  Just know that this will reset your known wifi networks and make you re-pair bluetooth devices. 

Jroques
Constellation

Re: Cant find some bluetooth devices

Thanks for your reply a few days ago. I have tried that too and I can't connect to my devices.