cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
10plusbeast
Asteroid

Carrier signal ๐Ÿ“ถ weak

Anybody else getting weak signals bars in their Note10/10+, I'm getting very weak signals since i bought the device even in outside area I'm getting the most 2 or 3 bars inside house 1 bar is the most i get, i hope samsung fixes this or else i got have it replaced.

8 REPLIES 8
LorenzoARod
Asteroid

Not sure if associated but starting a few hours ago, noth...

Not sure if associated but starting a few hours ago, nothing internet based will load/update (phone says it is connected to data though) and my phone says the wifi I'm connecting to doesn't have internet even though everyone around me is having no issues connecting to it.

10plusbeast
Asteroid

Mine says that sometimes also in the wifi but i turn off...

Mine says that sometimes also in the wifi but i turn off and turn back on it connects no problem looks like some kind software issue

LorenzoARod
Asteroid

I did try that a few times and nothing. I've restarted my...

I did try that a few times and nothing. I've restarted my phone twice now and it's still saying the same thing. My data seems to work intermittently. I'm in ohio with a heatwave today so I'm hoping that's the cause.

HardToKill94
Constellation

I can't even see my signal bars in my notification bar

Black Hole

Re: I can't even see my signal bars in my notification bar

@HardToKill94 wrote:

Note10 user here with T-Mobile service.  No issues with cell connection and signal is the same as other devices

TruID
Constellation

Re: Carrier signal ๐Ÿ“ถ weak

I'm having the same issue with my Unlocked Note 10+ aura blue. I am on the T-Mobile network as well. I took my phone to the store today and the lady reset my network settings. That being said, all has seemed fine, but on my way home I tested my signal strength through an app and found the UI was still reading false information. While the app read full bars, the status bar was reading one to two bars. I hope this gets resolved soon.

useroo1g9Iuhyt
Constellation

Same issue. Compared my note 10 unlocked to one on Sprint and I have 1 bar and the Sprint note 10 has full coverage. Doesn't make sense

@10plusbeast wrote:

Anybody else getting weak signals bars in their Note10/10+, I'm getting very weak signals since i bought the device even in outside area I'm getting the most 2 or 3 bars inside house 1 bar is the most i get, i hope samsung fixes this or else i got have it replaced.

Highlighted
Black Hole

I wanted to buy T-Mobile branded Note10, but samsung gave up to $600 trade-in for their unlocked models, but if I would pick T-Mobile version, then the trade-in was $450.  I went for unlocked model for more rewarding experience Smiley Happy  Although I did flash carrier firmware onto my device.