JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Change the text message bubble color Android 10?

(Topic created: 11-03-2019 04:59 PM)
Marine6212
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is it possible to change the text message bubbles color?

15 Replies
Solution
NBI
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @Marine6212 

For now there is no option to change the text message bubble color or change or change the message background. Maybe Samsung may add those features in upcoming Software updates. We'll just have to wait and see.

Sincerely,

NBI

If my post has been beneficial to you, please don't forget to Like my post. If my reply resolved your questions or issues:white_heavy_check_mark:, please Mark it as solution by pressing the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

userQ33EIoSvRs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

That's not a solution. That it is just a "too bad you spent a grand on a phone that has baby poop green message bubbles".  Not trying to be rude, and to the person that took the time to  answer thanks a bunch for trying. But I truly dont like and for this kinda money  i should be able to customize at least the basics. I loved my 6 edge. This is day 2 and I want to take it back. 

Samsung_kMattel
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I agree userQ33EIoSvRs. 

It must have been an option at one time, because my Samsung text Messages background color is pale yellow. I am trying to change it.

@userQ33EIoSvRs wrote:

That's not a solution. That it is just a "too bad you spent a grand on a phone that has baby poop green message bubbles".  Not trying to be rude, and to the person that took the time to  answer thanks a bunch for trying. But I truly dont like and for this kinda money  i should be able to customize at least the basics. I loved my 6 edge. This is day 2 and I want to take it back. 

userpaFOKolMX2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I just got a Samsung Galaxy A20 and looking to change theme/background in text messages.  Also on this phone I have to use a pre installed "noise" for text notification.  I can't download and set a song or whatever I want for messages. I have to use the 1990s pre installed noises. Even my cheaper Samsung Galaxy On5 would allow me to choose my text notifications songs/sound to download it myself.

I'm loyal to Samsung but you need to listen your customers and what we want..especially loyal people.

Wapiti2108
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

samsung needs to fix this.  I have a theme but hate the text message bubbke color.

user5UodRRo3rx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I sooo agree. I miss the options which is why I stayed w android over apples 

Khan800
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Why not install a different theme?

0 Likes
Jennatollz