user0kOeUwmhDA
Constellation

Charge my watch from my phone

How

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung_unCfMit
Astronaut

Re: Charge my watch from my phone

Do you have a samsung watch? It said to turn on share and place on back of phone????

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have the full model code of your devices?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Rocket3580
Constellation

I am having the same trouble with mine i would like to use powershare but everytime i do try to use it i line it up and it virbrates three times i catch to see if it still says its charging and nothing I HAVE TO STRAPE THE WATCH TO THE PHONE AND THIS IS NON STOP i think its charging but no nothing for SAMSUNG MOBILE STUFF LIKE WATCHES WIRELESS HEADPHONE THAT QI HAS CHARGING IS THIS WHAT YOUR PHONE TURNS IN TO A CHARGER I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PLAY WITH A  WATCH LIKE ITS A CHILD TO CHARGE MAKE THIS WORK 99% OF THE TIME WITH ALL SANSUNG MOBILE THAT MEANS WATCHES WIRELESS HEADPHONES PHONES ETC I HATE THAT I HAVE TO CARRY ONE MORE WIRE WITH ME INSTEAD OF ONE LESS

FIX THIS OR LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET MY 500 WATCH TO  CHARGE THOUGHT MY PHONE 

Samsung_Z2Mp6zX
Astronaut

What kind of watch do you have