cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userT6zwaXngY7
Astronaut

Charger

Is it just me or does anyone else remember when pre ordering their new note 10+ the add clearly saying 30 minute recharge? The charger that came with the device clearly doesnt charge any faster then my galaxy s7 edge... false advertising to get people to spend $1200 on a new phone then charge them more $ to get the accessories that should have came with the device... worst choice I ever made was buying the note 10+

4 REPLIES 4
santoslorenz
Cosmic Ray

Mine have no problems with charging.. maybe you got a def...

Mine have no problems with charging.. maybe you got a defective one 🤷‍♂️

Red Giant

Re: Charger

@userT6zwaXngY7 wrote:

Is it just me or does anyone else remember when pre ordering their new note 10+ the add clearly saying 30 minute recharge? The charger that came with the device clearly doesnt charge any faster then my galaxy s7 edge... false advertising to get people to spend $1200 on a new phone then charge them more $ to get the accessories that should have came with the device... worst choice I ever made was buying the note 10+

The 30 min claim was for 45w charger and it is for Note10+. Our phones came with 25w which is still pretty good

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/45w-usb-c-fast-charging-wall-charger-bla...

Samsung_lECX4QW
Astronaut

I was wondering the same thing. I checked back on my orig...

I was wondering the same thing. I checked back on my original order and it said that the 45W fast charging brick is to be shipped 9/13/19

Highlighted
Jsonpa
Astronaut

Mine has gone from 5 percent to 60 in about 15mins and in...

Mine has gone from 5 percent to 60 in about 15mins and in a half hour around 80 percent