Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RedCat96
Asteroid

Chevrolet Silverado - Bluetooth

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reposting because previous thread disappeared and was consolidated with another...

Having a bluetooth issue while connected to my 2015 Chevrolet Silverado...

If I wake the phone up at all, it switches the source to Bluetooth on my stereo. I don't even have to unlock it...just wake it up and it switches the source over to Bluetooth.

I only want the phone to switch the source to Bluetooth if media is playing or a call comes in, etc... Is this possible, is this an actual design feature, or is this a bug of some kind?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Chevrolet Silverado - Bluetooth

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, I tried sending you a message about your other post. I was the one who consolidated the threads. The other thread is being named the main thread for all Note 10 Bluetooth issues, so all issues in the Note 10 board regarding Bluetooth will be moved there. 

As for the issue you're seeing though, this is actually normal function or intended design(however you wish to word it). As far as I am aware, there are currently no stock settings to accomplish what you want it to do, but there may be a third party app out there that could help you make it happen. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Chevrolet Silverado - Bluetooth

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, I tried sending you a message about your other post. I was the one who consolidated the threads. The other thread is being named the main thread for all Note 10 Bluetooth issues, so all issues in the Note 10 board regarding Bluetooth will be moved there. 

As for the issue you're seeing though, this is actually normal function or intended design(however you wish to word it). As far as I am aware, there are currently no stock settings to accomplish what you want it to do, but there may be a third party app out there that could help you make it happen. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.