cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBSlX9IQBgD
Cosmic Ray

Come on Samsung!!!

There was once a beautiful day when the note series was the premium have it all phone.. that day is far gone.. today the note has one thing less than the s10 and one thing more.. the S pen and the headphones jack... dear Samsung please we don't give not one care If the phone is a few MM thicker if you can keep the headphone Jack and the ir blaster... also why in God's name did you remove the iris scanner... this is why we buy the note.. it's the one phone that does it all... no compromise... you have finally gave in on the one phone you should not have... if you want to have a bezel war or thinness war then do it with the S series... bring back all the features that made the note great... for now this is almost no difference between the s phone and note... you have done us dirty... my next phone may be a oneplus or God forbid an iphone...

9 REPLIES 9
userqlzZ41KtNs
Constellation

Lost the heart rate monitor, too.

Lost the heart rate monitor, too.

userBSlX9IQBgD
Cosmic Ray

Sweet 9lb 6oz baby Jesus... I totally missed that... ugh...

Sweet 9lb 6oz baby Jesus... I totally missed that... ugh this is insane... may as well go with any of the other comparable phones that cost half the price.. oneplus has a 90hz screen.. and is the same phone minus the S pen... although the pen is extremely useful it alone doesnt justify the 500 dollar price jump between the two...

usertySbwtNrTh
Cosmic Ray

Re: Come on Samsung!!!

It's funny because I don't want 3.5mm, I don't want iris or heart rate monitor, or the ir blaster. I am glad that all that junk is absent Smiley Happy) I call it De-bloated 

usertySbwtNrTh
Cosmic Ray

90hz display and better cameras would be nice 

Samsung Care Ambassador

Of course even better cameras "would be nice", but the Note10 series is already equipped with one of the best camera system on the market!

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userBSlX9IQBgD
Cosmic Ray

Then why not get the s series phone... its almost the sam...

Then why not get the s series phone... its almost the same size and that was the phone that was originally more bare. Many people use the ir blaster every day.. I used mine every day.. and iris scanning was great for making payments... and the headphone jack I never ever used.. but just because I didn't use it wasn't the point.. the point is if I needed to I could.. it was what separates the note from the s series... but now this is almost no different between the two...

usertySbwtNrTh
Cosmic Ray

Re: Then why not get the s series phone... its almost the sam...

Size, screen, spen, and design why I bought note 

usertySbwtNrTh
Cosmic Ray

Re: Then why not get the s series phone... its almost the sam...

Oh yeah, it was also cheaper, I paid $350 after trading in my pixel that I got for free. I would never pay $600-700+ for a phone 

userBSlX9IQBgD
Cosmic Ray

Its basically the same as the s series... may as well got...

Its basically the same as the s series... may as well gotten the s10... the pen is the only thing the s phone doesnt have... that used to not be the case.. the note used to have everything.. now it has next to nothing