cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2cgbMaLIc6
Constellation

Contacts transfer to Subaru from Note 10

I had my Note 8 connected to my car and the address book on car was up to date. Once I synched my new Note 10 to the same car, it did not tranfer the contacts. I tried multiple times, I even reset by car and also network settings on my phone, it still the same. My phone is connected for audio and calls, and access to contacts is enabled. Also I have noticed that my phone suddenly disconnects from car blue tooth and music stops, this happened at least couple of times in last four days (since I have started using my new phone).

Please share if anybody else has seen the same issue, or if someone has solution to this problem, I would really appreciate. 

6 REPLIES 6
JuicyShah
Constellation

Same problem here Toyota Camry vs note10plus

Same problem here

Toyota Camry vs note10plus

Yeet_jayt_me
Astronaut

Use the virtual samsung agent juat press the plus button...

Use the virtual samsung agent juat press the plus button on your screen

Yeet_jayt_me
Astronaut

Itll say text chat

Itll say text chat

JuicyShah
Constellation

What's virtual Samsung agent?

What's virtual Samsung agent?

Honored Contributor

Re: Contacts transfer to Subaru from Note 10

@user2cgbMaLIc6 wrote:

I had my Note 8 connected to my car and the address book on car was up to date. Once I synched my new Note 10 to the same car, it did not tranfer the contacts. I tried multiple times, I even reset by car and also network settings on my phone, it still the same. My phone is connected for audio and calls, and access to contacts is enabled. Also I have noticed that my phone suddenly disconnects from car blue tooth and music stops, this happened at least couple of times in last four days (since I have started using my new phone).

Please share if anybody else has seen the same issue, or if someone has solution to this problem, I would really appreciate. 

I have no issues with Contacts shown in my car from Note10.  Hope you checked to see if there is a software update available for your device. 

Try another car, just to see if it is the phone itself or maybe your car's bluetooth issue.  Also if the car is fairly new, ask your dealer to check if there is a software update for your vehicle's infotainment system.  

JuicyShah
Constellation

I just tried my friends note 10plus , it worked well and...

I just tried my friends note 10plus , it worked well and contacts were transferred. But my phone's contacts transfer were unsuccessful. Come on Samsung...... what should I do?