Original topic:

Copy Music Files Transfer from Note 10 Plus to Note 9

(Topic created: 11-07-2019 05:04 PM)
Dexter
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Need detailed instructions to first 

Copy music files on Note 10 Plus. Want to keep the music files there so I can send to the copied music files to Note 9 wirelessly.

Any help is appreciated 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey, 

Yes that's why I use it. I never move the files only copy them. If I delete one on the phone and need it back then I copy it from the computer back to the phone. Never move. I also like it because I can select the individual files I want to copy. It would be great if this works between phones. If you get a chance let us know the results.

Thanks, 

CLF 

Dexter
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The Samsung Note 10 Plus and Note 9 probably has the capability to do it without transferring to a desktop, then sending to the Note 9. My old desktop will not accept Samsung drivers to do it. Samsung doesn't have any detailed instructions of some of it potential. Appreciate your advice and feedback 

0 Likes
Dexter
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just found how to activate the feature to move, copy, share the music files. Limit of 500 files at one time. Will try moving them by USB- c cable connecting them together. Will try later on today. 

0 Likes
HillTop1843
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

In your Galaxy 9 box there should've been a small cube looking object with an USB type c connector coming out the end of it. This is a USB type c male to USB female adapter. Using this and a flashdrive you can use your phone itself to transfer files to the drive. No need for a computer or any external device save the flashdrive. This would work for both devices.

0 Likes