cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

DND turns on even if not requestd

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a job which requires me to be on call occassionally. I need to receive calls at any time from any number. I did initially set up DND with a schedule. Then when it came time to be on-call, I toggled it Off for Turn On Now and also Turn On As Scheduled. It is toggled Off under Settings> Notifications. Yet, every night I randomly wake up and check my phone, and Do Not Disturb is On. This is a big problem for me. I checked Special Access and the only items toggled On are One UI Home and Secure Folder, but they are grayed out. There is a little statement with them that says "This app must be turned on here while it is Turned On in Notifications access". I went to Notifications access and toggled Off Secure Folder. It gave a warning about losing access. I went back to DND access and tried to toggle off Secure Folder. It gives a warning that rules for DND will be deleted. I select Ok, but the Secure Folder remains toggled On. I went to Apps>Secure Folder and there is no toggle at all calling out Secure Folder. Calendar, Contacts, Phone and Storage are toggled On and grayed out, saying Enforced by policy. Under All Permissions for Secure folder, all the way at the bottom it says "access Do Not Disturb"but there is no toggle. So it seems one cannot turn off DND access for Secure Folder. I have also set DND with a schedule of 1 minute on only 1 day of the week, and then turned it Off again just see if it is following the schedule set there even when Off. It did not follow that. It just turns on at night at 10pm, I will turn it off, go to sleep, and when I wake at for example 3am, it is back On again. Please help. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: DND turns on even if not requestd

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok I think what I did, even though the toggle didn't turn off, resolved the issue. DND has not turned itself back on since then.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: DND turns on even if not requestd

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok I think what I did, even though the toggle didn't turn off, resolved the issue. DND has not turned itself back on since then.

View solution in original post