cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SPH
Constellation

Dead zone for S-pen

I've read up on this issue with the note 9 but just wondering if anyone is experiencing a seasons when writing notes with the s-pen. I've seen people say it could be the case. I bought the clear case by casemate from att. I also have a nuckee attached of which I've repositioned before using a credit card to unlatch it. Now I mention this because some posts say that cases or accessories with magnetic elements could cause the dead zone. My dead zone is right in the middle where the nuckee is attached. With the case off there is no dead zone. So it is my case, my nuckee (cheaper popsocket) or did the use if the credit card affect it? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
SPH
Constellation

A dead zone not a "seasons" sorry

A dead zone not a "seasons" sorry

SPH
Constellation

Solved: it was the nuckee holder. No word if a popsocket...

Solved: it was the nuckee holder. No word if a popsocket would have the same results yet.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Solved: it was the nuckee holder. No word if a popsocket...

Pop sockets use adhesion to stick to phones, not magnetism. I have one on my N10+, and have no issues with several S Pens. 

Also, the S Pen relies on resonance. Using cases with magnets probably interferes with the EM field

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
sfor1127
Constellation

Re: Solved: it was the nuckee holder. No word if a popsocket...

Same exact thing happened to me on mynote 10+. Removed the nuckees and no problem.