cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Default Home Launcher won't stay applied - Asking "Select a Home App" when using the h

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem since the most recent update on my Note 10.  I use the Samsung One UI Home but it doesn't matter which home screen I set up as default.  It always asks me to select one.  This is absolutely frustrating.

Constellation

Re: Default Home Launcher won't stay applied - Asking "Select a Home App" when..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problem with my Samsung note 20 when using the Microsoft launcher constantly going back to one ui launcher really nerve racking if someone figures this out please let me know
Astronaut

Re: Default Home Launcher won't stay applied - Asking "Select a Home App" when using the h

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having similar issue, Is there a solution?.Screenshot_20201103-233126_Android System.jpg

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

lol, you thought Samsung would help with this? Smiley Very Happy good one.
A solution for now, is to switch to gestures then use an after-market gesture app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.conena.navigation.gesture.control

Works perfect for me.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i am  also facing the same issue. Please fix it asap

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here on the s10e. Using gestures instead of the navigation bar does sort of work but it will just randomly switch back to the OneUI launcher instead of whatever I have tried to set to default without even notifying me every once in a while. Does anyone have a fix for this or do I just have to use OneUI as my launcher until an update comes out? Has anyone tried a factory reset or anything? I'd do that if I knew it worked but its not worth doing just to try out.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

By the way, if you are ok using the One UI launcher, just delete all other launchers. That will at least stop the notification every time

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

lol, you thought Samsung would help with this? Smiley Very Happy good one.
A solution for now, is to switch to gestures then use an after-market gesture app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.conena.navigation.gesture.control

Works perfect for me.

Astronaut

Re: Default Home Launcher won't stay applied - Asking "Select a Home App" when..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I ended up going into settings and clearing cache and data and the issue hasn't come back. I'm still keeping an eye on it but so far so good.

View solution in original post

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can confirm that deleting cache for One UI Home app solves the issue.