cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersoWS9gFHQg
Asteroid

Re: Dex on Windows not Working

Nope. The only defender. 

I use malware bytes but only manually  and its it's configured  not to run in the background.  

Should I try disabling defender?

userypVPuLMPba
Constellation

I have the exact same issue.  Note 10+ dex on windows not working.  It works on other computers but not my main laptop.  I have tried everything listed in this thread.

Honored Contributor

@usersoWS9gFHQg wrote:

I will try this as soon as I can... However, just FYI... the installer doesn't launch. After the UAC comes up and you click yes, the pointer looks like its busy launching something for a few seconds and then nothing happens. :-(

I have defender on, no issue with it.  Try the Smart Switch and then the links.  Also when you start samsung drivers and UAC come up, see if it has some settings in that window.  Also try right-click on that samsung driver install and do run as admin

Bluestevo
Cosmic Ray

I had to change USB ports and it worked.

beatleserg
Asteroid

Guys, I had the same issue, but if you read carefully on the screen with the exclamation mark, it says that you need to also install the samsung switch program from samsung as well so that DeX can work properly. Once I installed samsung switch on my laptop it started working no problem, same goes for mac users, you need to install the same samsung switch from Samsung onto your macbooks.