cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Digital wallet or am I missing something in Samsung Pay?

When I had an apple phone, I could just scan my credit cards in and access the info on Apple Pay (exp. dates, codes, etc.). On Samsung Pass, I have to add the info manually . After it's entered, the only way I can access it is by going to the edit tab? For instance, if I'm purchasing something online and need my card #, exp. date, etc., I have to open Samsung Pass go to auto-fill, click on the card and go to "edit" in order to view the info. 

Is this correct or am I missing something? Seems to me this info was much easier to access on Apple pay with all of my cards listed in one spot and the data viewable. After all, I've already had to use my fingerprint to open Samsung Pass to start with...What am I missing? Or is there another app already on the phone that is more suitable for this? I though maybe Samsung Pay but not there either?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Digital wallet or am I missing something in Samsung Pay?

Are you using the stock browser when you are experiencing these symptoms or an app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cosmic Ray

Re: Digital wallet or am I missing something in Samsung Pay?

Not sure what symptom you are referring to? I am just asking whether there is any way to keep track of my credit card info and view it without having to go into the edit tab?

I keep seeing reference to Samsung checkout but don't see an actual app that can be open to view credit card info that is stored? Or a Samsung wallet? There has to be an easier way than going into the edit screen for Samsung pass.