cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userh8yYD5kQTR
Astronaut

Disappointed with Battery Life of Note 10+

I am really getting disappointed with the battery life of Samsung Note 10 + On a full charge the battery lasted for not than 5 to 6 hours where as company claim upto a battery life of more than 11 hours    I purchased mobile on 25th October 2019.

7 REPLIES 7
Focr06
Asteroid

Re: Disappointed with Battery Life of Note 10+

Since we can't attach screenshots... I can't post how I'm currently at 65%, for the last 14hrs. Only charged it for no more than 20 mins while driving, slow speed. 4hrs screen on time

Twistedfreakxxx
Constellation

I think your note might have a defective battery I can charge my note 10+ and it last for a day and a half

Ppeter78
Asteroid

It depends on what is installed on your phone... My note 10 plus says I get 10 hrs but I really get a solid 6hrs. You want to be upset then buy then 45 watt charger from Samsung it has a 6 minute difference from the 25 watt charger the phone comes with if your phone is dead at 0% then changed to 100%. I bought 4 of them!

userQj0CdnNlNI
Asteroid

Try going to connections in settings the more connections and turn nearby device scanning off.

TreXavier
Asteroid

1) do not buy the 45w charger. I did and it's a complete waste of money. The 25w charger is only about 6 minutes slower to fully charge. 2) sounds like you may have apps running in the background (or malware). I recommend opening Device Care, looking at your battery screen and seeing what's eating up most of your battery. Then close, or uninstall, that app.

usermghEmVwjhj
Constellation

I use my phone constantly. Playing games and watching videos on YouTube. And I get a solid 8 hours or more before it's dead. Usually on work days I still have 65% battery left when I get home too. And that will last me a solid 5 hours or more. Sounds to me like you have a defect or something is just eating your battery

LunarCama
Cosmic Ray

The first thing you should check is your battery optimization. Make sure you are on Optimized or Medium Power saving. The Note 10 tries to learn how you use your phone and sets things automatically, maybe you somehow tricked it into thinking you use high performance mode or something so it automatically sets it?