cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Do not disturb schedule

Hello,

I have DND set up to turn on while im sleeping, by a schedule starting at 6am to 2pm during weekdays, however, it turns itself on at 10pm every day for no reason.  There is no schedule set up to tutn it on at 10pm, so i dont understand whats happening.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Do not disturb schedule

Do you have any Bixby routines running? Perhaps one of those is enabling it?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I dont even have Bixby set up.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Do you have a watch synced to your phone? If so, do you have a DND schedule set on it? It could be affecting DND on your phone. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I don't see a way of setting a DND schedule on the watch itself.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Trun Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

This did not help.  Still turned on

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I believe there is an app that has permission to access the DND settings. Have you tested the phone in Safe Mode? This would disable all 3rd party apps that could be interfering.  If this is the case, you would need to determine which app has the permissions and disable it or uninstall the app.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.