JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Note 10+ (unlocked) have WiFi calling capabilities?

(Topic created: 08-09-2019 09:37 AM)
TheMiz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Wondering if the New Note 10+ ( unlocked ) will have WiFi calling capabilities ?   

I would mostly use the Verizon network 

17 Replies
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@TheMiz I think there is wifi calling the S9, Note 9 and S10 unlocked have wifi calling on verizon. 

0 Likes
TheMiz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I do know the Note 9 has it but not all are supported , I need to know so I would know which way to go on a pre order of the Note 10+

0 Likes
userupho9eLpqT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How about AT&T? I am getting the runaround from them for the Note 9. can anyone provide a similar experience? Thanks

0 Likes
Solution
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi. Yes. The Note10+ does have WiFi Calling for unlocked models on Verizon's network. I can not speak for other carriers though, as it is up to the carrier to enable the feature. I can confirm Verizon though. It is accessible through both System Settings > Connections, or through the phone app settings. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
TheMiz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

GREAT thanks 

Now the color I wanted is sold out.  Just my luck. 

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not with AT&T. I can unfortunately confirm Wi-Fi Calling no where to be found on an unlocked Note10 with AT&T service.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

user35VgDSdaoc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

no unlocked phones get wifi calling support on At&t only phones purchased to them. I know Verizon and Sprint will support unlocked phones and wifi calling

0 Likes
gfondeur
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Att s... s big time, I don't understand the reason to hold us for using wifi calling 

0 Likes
userupho9eLpqT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Should have read farther down in the string. The story I got was the model I bought did not support it. I was 100% sure that was dung, and you have confirmed. Sounds like my issue is with the carrier, not my device. Pity...

0 Likes