cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Downloaded items not found anywhere

When I download a file (PDF, photo, Doc etc), I get the Download Manager notification that the file was downloaded, but it does not show up anywhere. I've checked the internal drive, SD card, Google drive, and OneDrive, but my downloads are not showing up, they just disappear. This has been going on for a couple days. It does not matter what I download or from where - I get the notification but the item is nowhere to be found. Ive checked permission settings for google, email etc and they have storage permission. Ive had Samsung phones for a decade, and I've never experienced this before. What do I need to do (or what happened this week) to fix it? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Downloaded items not found anywhere

Hello,

Have you checked and confirmed the download directory and where is it set too?

Try saving as "Save As and pick a destination" to see if that helps.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've never had that as an option on the Note10. Also, there is no way to change where files go as theyre downloaded. Up until this week, I've had no problems - now downloaded files just disappear.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Downloaded items not found anywhere

yes I have and no file found
Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue I am downloading something and I do get notification that it downloaded but I can not find the file anywhere what is being done to fix this issues