The Default or Main Messenger app will see all my photos on my phone as it did before.
The Second, or Dual Messenger app will only access the photos on my phone, not the photos on my SD Card (I happen to be saving all new photos for the camera roll to the sd card)
I have looked through permissions etc, reset the app, turned off and on dual messenger, nothing will allow the SD card to be read.
I have the same issue -> The 2nd App can not access SD card.
For the photos/videos I received from the Dual App, if I click "save/download", it will be saved somewhere but I am not able to find it in File Manager or Gallary. I can see the photos from the Dual App but not from the primary App.
In my memory, in Android 10/Oneui 2.5. the photos/videos on Dual App are saved to the same folder as the primary App.
Please fix. Thank you!
I recommend that you try clearing the cache partition on your phone.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK.
- Press and hold the Power key and Up Volume key at the same time.
- Release the Power key when the Samsung logo appears.
- Release the Volume keys when the Android image appears.
- Press the Volume keys to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Once “Cache wipe complete” appears, press the Power key to select Reboot system now.
- The device restarts once the wipe is finished.
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the Facebook messenger app?
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.