cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VR6WOOKIE
Constellation

Dust under camera glass

Is anyone else experiencing dust or debris under the glass of the note 10/10+? Apparently this is not covered under warranty and the device cannot be replaced even though it clearly dictates that it is not IP68 ready.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Dust under camera glass

@VR6WOOKIE 

Not sure if you're in your return period or not, but that is definitely not normal. Hopefully one of the moderators here can help you out. But if possible, I'd just return the device and get another. It's a hassle, but probably worth your time. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dust under camera glass

Hey there @VR6WOOKIE,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you already had your device evaluated by a certified technician?

Samsung_p6Lk3vl
Astronaut

I work in a cabinet shop and I get dust in everything I o...

I work in a cabinet shop and I get dust in everything I own. So far this has been pretty solid and I haven't had anything get up under there. That looks very unusual, if anybody was going to get that, it would probably be me

VR6WOOKIE
Constellation

Spoke to customer service and was told this was not a war...

Spoke to customer service and was told this was not a warranty honored problem. I'm returning the device. Clearly the device I was sent was not up to IP68 standards. I'll try again next year.